>
YAMAHA
STRINGS
SS-30
RACK-MOUNTED WITH MIDI
MIDI STRINGS

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Yeah, I'm lame. Okay, okay.

Here's some red hot videos from YouTube featuring the wonder of the SS30.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRIJW5bYWN4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRIJW5bYWN4

The first one is Simple Minds on the Old Grey Whistle Test which I remembered seeing the SS30 on a Best Of... program about 10-15 yeras ago and due to magic of YouTube (yes, it's magic) I was able to find. Umless there's another one and this is not the one I saw. The second one is Ultravox on TOTP.

1 comment :

Augusto said...

Hi man,i'm from Argentina...and i get the ss-30 a few days ago and i was looking for information about how i could get the maxim benefit of it.I don't know play piano,but i wanna use it for experimental sounds in my songs.

Can you help me?...i'm too anxious.

Augusto.(sorry for my english)
pushthepedal@hotmail.com

p/d: three keys it doesn't works...i think a few buttons too.

Best wishes.